The Upper Mountains ABA group has your Christmas gifts sorted! Buy a ticket (or 3!) and enter our raffle for your chance to win an awesome prize. Tickets are $2 or 3 for $5 with the raffle being drawn after the 18th December.
If you’d like to purchase a ticket comment here, message us via Facebook, come to one of our group meets (see bulletins!) or email us at email@example.com.
– Family day pass to Scenic World Blue Mountains
– Photo shoot and digital images from Helen Flint Photography
– Chocolates from Josophan’s – Fine Chocolates
– Candle gift pack from Moontree
– Gift Vouchers from BIG W, Blue Mountains Food Co-op, Nutrimetics Australia & New Zealand Fan Page, Abraskadabras and Meet Me at Matt’s
– Artwork from Gallery ONE88 Fine Arts
– A pastel on linen hand drawn portrait from Peter Brandt
WBW Morning Tea at Katoomba Hospital
Thank you to everyone who contributed to make World Breastfeeding Week 2017 a week to remember!
- Wed 2nd August – Katoomba Cultural Centre, 12noon
- Thurs 3rd August – Nepean Hospital, Southblock foyer, Level 2 at 1pm
- Fri 4th August – Katoomba Hospital, Maternity Common Room, 10am
- Mon 7th August – Glenmore Park Youth And Community Centre, 10am
WBW at Katoomba Cultural Centre
Tuesday 27 September, 10am, Springwwod Uniting Church Hall, Lewin St – facebook event
Download a flyer to print and share.
Join in on a relaxed meeting to talk all about tongue and upper lip ties!
Come along to learn or to share your experiences with other mums.
The room is downstairs at the Springwood Uniting Church and is attached to an outside play area that is fully fenced with a sandpit and swings. The outside play space is also in full eyesight from the comfy lounges inside.
Mountains Mobile Minders will be running activities to help keep our busy toddlers and active older babies entertained.
There will be tea, coffee and hot chocolate available and if you feel like bringing a morning tea contribution then go for it!
Everyone is welcome, attendance is free and a breastfeeding counsellor will be present.
Hope to see you there!